Transport to the fantastical world of A Midsummer Night’s Dream and transform into King of the Fairies, Oberon.
Makeup by Kiekie Stanners, M·A·C Senior Artist New Zealand
1. Moisturise the skin lightly
2. Apply Prep & Prime Skin all over the face so makeup lasts throughout performance
3. Apply Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation, applying with a brush or beauty blender makeup sponge
4. Powder base with Prep & Prime Translucent Powder
5. Highlight tops of cheekbones and centre of face with Silver Dusk Iridescent Powder for an all-over illuminated skin finish
💄 Brows and Eyes
6. Define brows with Brow Stylers – intensifying colour and shape of the brow for on stage definition
7. Apply Groundwork Pro Longwear Paint Pot all over eyelids as base to keep eye makeup in place for whole performance
8. Blend Pearlglide Eyeliner in Black Swan all over the eyelid – smudging it into the lash line, and underneath the eyes with a flat eyeshadow brush. Press Reflects Blue Glitter over the eyelids.
9. Apply In The Shadows Eye Shadow over the eyelids, and sweep out onto the temple and forehead. Use this eyeshadow to contour anywhere on face/body where needed.
10. Sponge M·A·C Pro Chromacake in Marine Ultra into the hairline, following the line from the eyes for intensity onstage
11. Apply mascara if desired
12. Press Velvet Teddy Lipstick into lips to give definition onstage
💄 We’ve bolded the M·A·C Cosmetics products 💄
Makeup by Kiekie Stanners for M·A·C Cosmetics
Photography by Louise Hatton for M·A·C Cosmetics